Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Comme un Française Extra Credit

http://www.commeunefrancaise.com/practical-tips-to-improve-your-french/?awt_l=5gpn6&awt_m=3jRbZC4FMvEglt2

Damon and Joe and their blog Shut up and Go sounds interesting! I'd love to read into their travelling! It's really cool to hear they studied  abroad! I completely agree that the best way to learn a language is to totally immerse yourself in the Culture. I can completely understand that it would be hard to go and get in the culture to try to use your skills. The stories about defending yourself were funny! Wow! You don't use nous? Personally I would love to have a french friend that would be so cool! Drop the ne? I think it's so cool that the youth have a completely different language! Le Verlan? Slang, but not vulgar okay! That's funny to think little kids have a "swear" word. I lopike to hear their suggestions, and may want to look into it. "Un gars, un fille", "bref " "Golden Moustache" may want to go look at. "L'auberge espagnol" sounds like an interesting movie. I love the idea of looking into a french equivalent of your favorite american show! I enjoy the way they describe the french culture, and life in general. The french idea of living seems lovely. My favorite french music would be Stromae.

No comments:

Post a Comment